Tuesday, September 4, 2012

38 Weeks Pregnant but carring the size of a 40.5 week pregnant baby!

I keep telling my self that I should really get back to blogging more often but it just hasn't happened.  Then I was reading other blogs this morning and realized that I really needed to do a pregnancy update seeing how this week could be my last week being pregnant...we shall see!!!

I never take pictures of myself so no baby bump picture...just imagine a huge stomach! haha

Maternity Clothes? All maternity pants, but I wear a lot of cardigans and tank tops to work


Size of the Baby? According to babycenter, she is over 19 inches long, weighs about about 6 to 6.5  pounds, but mine is bit larger.  Two weeks ago, when I was 36 weeks pregnant, she was 7 pounds 10 ounces.  I go for another ultrasound this Friday.  We have a big baby!
 
Stretch Marks? yep.  Even with all the creams they have out there.  You can still get stretch marks..they are genetic.  So if your mom had them you will more than likely have them.  The

Gender? It's a girl!!!! :) ..Paige Elizabeth
 
Movement? Yes, but she isn't as active as she was a few weeks ago.  I think since she is in her 90%percentile and is the size of 40-41 week baby...2-3 weeks bigger than she should be, she has ran out of room!  She still moves of course but not as much.

Sleep?I really cant complain too much.  I get a lot of sleep at night but usually wake up every 2-3 hours to either rotate or go to the bathroom, but I normally fall right back to sleep.

Food Cravings? I really don't have any cravings.  I did see a commercial for Snickers ice cream bar the other day and we got one a few days later...but that could be just because they are so good and a nice treat :)
 
What I Miss? Diet Dr Pepper, Diet Mt Dew and most of all....being COMFORTABLE!!

Symptoms? No contractions or anything that I know of.  If I am having them they don't hurt yet.

Best Moments? Really just knowing Paige will be here hopefully next week...even if I do have to have a c-section to get her here and go through that recovery.  I am ready!

1 comment :

  1. I'm really looking forward to seeing that pretty baby's face on the blog. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete