Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend Recap!

I was actually looking really forward to this past weekend because I didn't have anything planned and I could stay home!  Friday night was a blast!  Our group of friends have started going to a local Mexican restaurant on Friday nights and of course we went this past Friday.  It was so nice because we got to sit outside and enjoy the perfect weather.  Needless to say that Wes had one too many margaritas and was the life of the "party".  Now this is the sad part...we were back home before 10!  I remember the days we didn't really go out until around 10!  Wes had to work all day Saturday, so his alarm went off around 5:30...well, he still was a little drunk and he started making rooster crows that woke me up!! I mean, who does that??  I was not happy seeing how it was 6am on a Saturday.  He kept doing that for like 5 minutes....he said "wake up---I'm still drunk!"  Looking back, it was actually really funny but it was not at the time! :)

I was able to fall back to sleep and woke up around 8am.  I cleaned the house and spent the rest of the day with my friend Sarah.  We had lunch and then decided to make Easter wreaths.  She is so talented that I can not take too much credit.  I picked out the flowers, made the bow and the eggs were my idea...she placed the flowers!  Isn't it too cute?
 Then we went to dinner with Wes's family and had a low key night :)
Yesterday we went to the lake!  When we first got there, it was so cold! It finally warmed up around lunch time and we could enjoy the sun!  It was so nice to finally get the boat in the water.  Makes me so excited for summer time!!
Of course, like I do every Sunday...this is how I end my weekend...watching these two shows!

1 comment :

  1. What a relaxing but fun weekend you had! That is too funny about the rooster crows but i would have not been happy if i woke up to that at 5:30AM either! Glad you were able to go back to sleep and wake up at 8! Wreath is gorgeous!You and Sarah are talented! love the colors, so springy! Glad you had fun at the lake and it warmed up to enjoy the sun and time out on the boat :) Hooray for summer time being close!

    ReplyDelete