Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It is already Wednesday!


Another day to link up with Jamie at This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday!
 
I'm Loving...that today is Day+2 for Jodi, which means no more that 98 days left in Houston!  Her transplant went very smoothly and she is doing great.  She found out that she had to have another round of chemo, but the good thing about that is that is a small dose.  She had chemo yesterday and will have it again tomorrow and Sunday.  Each dose will only last 20 minutes...much better than several hours!  This chemo will kill her t cells (her t cells will try to attack her new stem cells, so they have to get rid of them).  She is doing so much better than we all imagined!  I am so happy for her!  She is officially on the road of recovery and will be cured.
 I'm Loving...My friend Sarah and I are going to the mountains this weekend! All of our football tailgating supplies are at my parents mountain house and since they are in Texas, I needed to go get them.  Wes and I were going to go one weekend before football (less than a month woohoo!) but we are running out of time.  This coming weekend is the only one that I have free but he is going to be a country boy this weekend and go to the big tractor pull that happens once a year.  So I asked Sarah if she wanted to go.  I am excited to have a girls trip :)  We are going to spend the day there, go to some shops at Chimney Rock/Lake Lure area and then hang out at the house.  I can not wait!!  Wouldn't you be excited about going here???
This picture is a little old...the landscape has changed a lot since then

View of the house from the outhouse

Sarah and I can watch tv here Saturday evening :)
 I'm Loving...Heather (Greer's Gossip) and I have a date tomorrow night!!  She is coming to Greenwood and we are going to eat at The Ranch, they have the best baked potatoes ever!!  Then we are going to see this movie...
I am beyond excited to see this movie...and even more excited I get to see it with my Heth!!  
 
I'm Loving...that this is my 99th post which means the next one will be 100! I cant believe I have posted that many!  I will have to think of something really good to write about...I think I have an idea.  I will give you a hint:  it is something that I am obsessed with :)
 
I'm Loving...my hubby of course!  I know I put this picture up the other day..but I love it!!!
 

2 comments :

  1. YAY for Jodi!!! So close to getting home!!

    I'm going to see 'The Help' with my sister on Saturday, but I wish I would have had time to read the book first. Oh well! I'm sure it will be great!

    Have fun in the mountains!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hit my 100th post the other day, I can't believe it. I feel like it should have been farther down the road, but guess it shows how much I like to blog. ;) haha

    ReplyDelete