Friday, January 21, 2011

Five Question Friday


Another first!  So I'm playing around with Five Question Friday and here it goes..

5 Ques Fri

1. Where did you meet your spouse and did you instantly know it was love?
I am always a little embarrassed to say this, but we met in a bar!  A was with a friend of mine Jamie and she wanted to go to this random little bar in Greenwood to meet up with her friend Jonathan.  Well we got there and Jonathan was with Wes.  Even though Wes was very intoxicated, I feel for him that night.  He and Jonathan were regulars at this bar, so Wes even had a shot named after him.  He bought us all a round of "bowling balls"...don't really remember who its taste, but it was green.  We hung out (the 4 of us) all weekend, which if you knew the relationship between Wes and Jamie (they hate each other...) the fact that they tolerated each other was awesome! :)
I even called my mom the next day telling her that I met someone and I could tell it was going to be something special!! :)   

2. What is your favorite room in your house?

I already talked about this room in another blog entry..see the pictures here.  I absolutely love my dining room! Even though we never really have chances to use it, I look forward to the days when I can use it all the time :)

3. Can you wiggle your ears?

Nope, I sure cant. 

4. What is your evening ritual?
Well, since we are an old married couple now...we don't do too much on week nights.  I usually cook supper, clean the kitchen and then bring our puppies in for a few hours.  Then we usually watch T.V. or right now we are playing Monopoly Streets.  If Wes is watching something I don't care for, then I read some.  I usually take showers at night to save time in the mornings.  Usually in bed about 11ish  I know wild and crazy nights!

5. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
Man, I love my bed and I love to sleep! :)  I really don't function well without 8 hours.  I don't see how people can function with only 5 or 6 hours...I would be struggling all day!!
Random note..I am working on my About Me and Wedding Page...so when they are complete make sure to check them out :)
Happy Friday!!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment