Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fall is here!

I have been procrastinating with decorating my house for some reason.  I usually decorate early just because I am so excited but this year I have been so busy and by the time I get home at night I don't feel like doing it.  So the other day I finally decided to decorate.  I don't do a lot of decorations for the fall (compared to Christmas decorations) but I still love it.  





My favorite decoration...my fall wreath!
 I am slowly adding more decorations each year...good thing we have Hobby Lobby in town now...I will be going there for some great discounts!  I also want to stop by and pick up some pretty mums for by front porch and of course some pumpkins!!  My mom and sister also sent me this.....


How cute will that be once it is put together?? Cant wait!

1 comment :