Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

I am so lucky this year because I have TWO Valentine's!  No offense to Wesley but isn't Paige the best Valentines?? Wes and I have never celebrated this day since we both just had birthdays.  But we will start celebrating it now with Miss P!

She made I wrote all the babies in her class Valentine's Day cards last night.  I had no idea they exchanged at this age!  She got her first one yesterday from a BOY! :)

We aren't really doing anything special tonight.  I have to work so I get to spend some time with my Girl Scout leaders but Paige gets to go since Sandy (a volunteer of mine and family friend) said she needed some Paige time.  Wes is going to something in Greenville with Parker since I wont be home.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day! 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment