Monday, February 11, 2013

This Weekend

This weekend I celebrated my 30th birthday!  I still can not get over the fact that I am 30 years old!
Cute Miss P Friday morning
Friday night we just hung around the house and had dinner and just watched tv.  What a wild and crazy night huh?  Perfect for me!
 
This weekend I went to Greenville with my mom and Paige for my birthday.  We went to the mall first to look for my gift.  I knew I wanted a watch but wasn't exactly sure which one I wanted.  We looked at one store and I found what I wanted in less than like a minute...my kind of shopping!  Isn't it pretty:
We went to look at a couple baby stores and BB had to buy Miss P a couple things...they were on clearance and got all of this for less than $10!


Before we left the mall we had to get some yummy cookies for dessert later that afternoon.  Reminded me of my childhood shopping with my Mema

Paige had her lunch while people watching in the mall
This weekend I went to my favorite restaurant for my birthday lunch with Paige and BB....California Dreamin.  I just love their salad and croissants, it is the best!

This weekend I just hung out at the house Saturday night with Wesley and Paige.  He picked up some supper and had a lazy night.

This weekend I stayed home all Sunday because Paige was feeling a little under the weather.  I am afraid Paige is getting more teeth!   She is a bit congested and having a hard time sleeping at night.  So we just stayed home all day while Wes went out with Jonathan and then even grocery shopped and cooked dinner!  I was finally able to catch up on my shows that I DVRed the past week. It was a great day :)

This weekend Jodi and Mom flew to Texas Sunday afternoon for her checkup.  She goes to Texas about every 3 month for blood work and bone marrow biopsy.  Hopefully after this check up they will let her go longer than 3 months for her next checkup.  Sending her lots of happy thoughts today while she has all the test done and I just know she will get great results! (She just celebrated 18 months since her transplant..how awesome is that!)

Hard to believe that another weekend has come and gone...heres to a great week!

No comments :

Post a Comment