Tuesday, March 5, 2013

What a difference a year makes!

This time last year I was announcing our big news that Wes and I were expecting a Baby Bowling.  How in the world has it already been a year?  I waited to tell everyone (besides close family and friends) until I was around 13 weeks pregnant.  

Looking back at this time last year, one word comes to mind...miserable.  I read so many blogs where everyone just loves being pregnant.   People always write about all the joys and happiness that comes along with being pregnant....I think I missed those days.  Yes I LOVED hearing the heart beat and my ultrasounds.  I loved setting up the nursery and my baby showers but that was really about it!  Everyone told me...you are going to miss being pregnant.  Paige is almost 6 months old and I haven't missed pregnancy one bit :)

A good friend is pregnant right now and she feels the same way I did.  She told me that she just gets irritated by everyone who isn't sick or just isn't miserable at all.  I know exactly how you feel but you know what...I would do it all over again!  

When I was pregnant I said this might be my only child...who was I kidding.  I will be miserable for 10 more months for another sweet baby Bowling one day down the road! **No rumors need to get started...just thinking about one day in the future**

Needless to say, I am so glad that I am where I am now and not where I was on this day last year!  Instead of feeling like I have the flu and not being able to stay awake at work, I am about to go to Mother's Tea at Paige's school and tonight I am going to a Children's Consignment Sale to find some more great deals...and hopefully get Paige the new slide we saw in the picture.

I absolutely love being a Mommy and my dream is to be the typical soccer mom...just maybe a different sport/hobby besides soccer haha

No comments :

Post a Comment