Friday, October 11, 2013

Five on Friday

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG  
 
Since I have had such a crappy week, I thought I needed to participate in the Five on Friday link-up.  Here are five things I am happy about right now:
 
 
{ONE} Pretty Little Liars - Ok I am late on starting to watch this show...but I am obsessed.  I started watching it on Netflix a few weeks ago and can not stop watching.  There is something about a crazy drama filled show that sucks me in!  
 
{TWO} I am so happy to say this, but my car is FINALLY fixed.  The entire wheel (not just the tire) decided to basically fall off my car while I was in Greenville last week.  My mom had to come pick me up and Wes went that night with his trailer to bring it home.  Thankfully my parents have an extra vehicle and I have been driving this big ole thing around town...
 
{THREE} Tomorrow is another football game.  I love being able to take Paige to the games and we have a great time....she wears us out, but it is fun!  We don't have anything else planned for the weekend..but I really want to do something fallish!
 
{FOUR} I am super excited about the Fall Festival and Paige's school next week.  I think it will be fun to take her and let her go on her first Hay ride and play some games.  We just love everything about her school!  Cant decide what pumpkin outfit she should wear:
 
OR
{FIVE} The main reason this week has been so horrible is because my sweet, shy puppy passed away. I am still heartbroken over this and will be for a while, but the best thing happened two days before she died.  She let Paige feed her..she always runs away from Paige, well anyone.  So I will forever love this picture of my two girls!

 photo 8837077b_zpsad55eb7f.png

3 comments :

  1. I love how you have started her out early to the games! She is truely your child!

    ReplyDelete
  2. doll, my heart breaks for you with your pup. i know exactly how you feel. it is something no one else understands unless you're a fellow dog lover. hugging you right now! so hard to lose one of the most loyal, loving, happy best friends you'll ever have. i am so sorry, love.

    xx
    elise
    cheersyall-thehoustons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from the link-up! I'm so sorry to hear about your puppy. It's so hard to lose a beloved pet :(

    ReplyDelete