Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!


 

I love Halloween!  I love it even more now since we have sweet Paige!  It is such a fun day and I love seeing pictures of all the kids in their cute costumes.  I am not going to lie...I didn't like Halloween when I was in college!  I hated how girls had to make it sexy.  But now since I have a child, I love Halloween again!

I will be back tomorrow for pictures of Paige in her Halloween costume of course!  But today, I wanted to share what Paige gave her teachers at school...


I saw this on a friend's instagram and had to copy! I thought they were so cute and since I am not the most crafty person..EASY!  Her teachers loved it this morning!

One last picture...her is Paige in her festive Halloween pants!


I cant wait to take her in a dark room this afternoon to let her see her shirt glow in the dark! 

Hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween!

 photo 8837077b_zpsad55eb7f.png

No comments :

Post a Comment