Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My First Award

I was so excited when I received my first blog award...even if it was from one of my bffs and she may have felt like she had to give me my first award! :)  Either way, I was excited!!!
Here are the rules:
1. Link back and thank the person that gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 5 recently discovered blogs. (Some of mine are not recently discovered)
4. Contact them and tell them about their award.
 
1. Quiet: I am typically a very quiet and shy person until you get to know my better.  I really wish that I was a little more outgoing but I have come to realize I just cant change who I am :)

2. I love where I am in life right now but some days I really really really miss college life!!  There are days that I start reminiscing whether it is because I saw an old friend post pictures on facebook and I start to think about how I miss them.  I miss living so close to every one of my close friends.  Now we all are spread out literally all over the world!  I miss not having real life stress/worries...we thought we had it tough with classes but thinking back..not so much!  I really miss seeing these places everyday... 




 

3. Country life: I am defiantly a country girl at heart.  I think I grew up trying to deny that for years, but I cant deny it anymore.  I love the country life..having lots of land where you cant see what your neighbors are doing all the time, riding 4-wheelers, going fishing and just being outside!  I mean I still love to dress up and do girly things but I am just not a city girl at all!

4. We are in a rut: So our Greenwood friends are in a rut.  The guys have been going to "wing night" for about two years now every Thursday.  (The girls either go to sushi or something if I am not working).  The guys go to this nasty bar in Greenwood and they don't even like the food but they still call it wing night??  If you suggest changing the place, I think they all panic a little bit!  Well for the past 4 or 5 weeks, we now go to La Ha Mexican every Friday.  I mean, its fun and we always have a great time, but these guys are scared of change and we love to make fun of them! :) 

5. My new favorite thing to do:I used to hate reading, but a while back Heather introduced me to Karen Kingsbury, The Redemption Series.  Well, I was hooked on those books and now I am hooked on reading!!  Right now I am reading this book..

 
7. Reality TV: I hate to admit this....but I love reality TV.  I guess since I don't have any drama in my life (which I am thankful for) I love to watch it on TV!  These are some of my favorites..


 

And the award goes to: 
Rachel @ Simple Little Joys
Ally @ Medical Prepster
Heather @ Blonde....Undercover Blonde
Suze @ Just Sayin'
Aubrey @ High-Heeled Love

6. Family: I love big families and have always been amazed at people how have lots and lots of kids.  I have a small family and extended family that usually only sees each other at the holidays (my immediate family is together a lot).  I married into a family that loves get togethers year round.  I love the idea of always being around family and couldnt be happier about my new extended family. Wes and I are very lucky to have two great families :)

2 comments :

  1. Are you loving Dragon Tattoo yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a total country girl too!

    Thank you SO much for the award! I love it.

    ReplyDelete