Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Wee bit of me!

  
 
Guess I will do another one too!
   {one} what was your favorite sitcom growing up?

{two} what song always makes you happy when you hear it?

 
And Corey Smith's "First Dance"  Couldnt get the video larger but this was what Wes and I danced to at our wedding!
{three} do you still have your wisdom teeth?
No!  I got all 4 of them taken out about 5 years ago and it wasnt as bad as I thought it would be!
 
{four} what is your go to way to relax?
I love getting on my comfy clothes and big blanket and laying down on the couch!  I love a good bath too!
 {five} do you play any instruments?
No, I was never able to play any instruments  
{six} nude beaches: yes or no?
defiantly no!
{seven} do you chew your pens/pencils?
 Sometimes i catch myself with my pen in my mouth and realize its gross! So I try not too! 
{eight} can you change the oil in your car?
I cant but Wesley can.  He usually does all my car maintenance which is nice!

{nine} can you curl your tongue?
yep
{ten} can you knit or crochet?
No but I wish I could do one or the other!

No comments :

Post a Comment