Thursday, April 11, 2013

I'm Human Again!



 Well the awful stomach bug hit our house this week!  Tuesday night my stomach started feeling a little off but didn't think anything of it.  I had a huge meeting the next morning about a possible grant and I was thinking about that.  I woke up at 6 on Wednesday and that's when it started...

Man was it awful.  Mom came to pick up Paige and took her to school and she kept her that afternoon as well.  She brought me some medicine and some yummy sprite!

I was in and out of the bathroom sick every 15 minutes from 6am to 230pm.  My doctor sent me some wonderful meds and they kicked in very quickly.  I finally decided to eat a little something since I was starving...
I know it is only dry plain toast but you have no idea how good it was...I felt like Abby Lee when she saw her dessert

Me.

Mom brought Paige back over but I was struggling still so she took her to my mother in laws house until Wes could get her on his way home from work. You know I don't feel well when I send Paige away!
When Paige and Wes came home, Paige missed me and she was having fits and had to be near me.  I didn't want to get close to her and spread germs but also didn't want her having a huge meltdown either, so we spent a little while on the couch together....
She sat like this for like an hour until Wes fed her and put her to bed. I slept great last night and feel like a human again this morning.  Hopefully it was just a 24 hour bug and I am in the clear now!  I just hope and pray that Paige, Wes or my mom will not get this nasty stomach bug..it was awful.
 



 photo 8837077b_zpsad55eb7f.png

No comments :

Post a Comment