Friday, May 20, 2011

Five Question Friday

This may be the first of a few posts today...so I am sorry if I overload everyone.  I just have a lot I want to say today I guess and this looked fun :)


.1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?

We usually go to bed at the same time, but going to sleep at the same time is a different story.  When he lays down, he is asleep within a couple minutes (which really makes me jealous).  I lay there for like 30 mins to an hour before I go to sleep.  I know I could stay on the couch until I fall asleep but I like going to bed at the same time as Wes.  (that is what kindles are for right...passing the time after he falls asleep until I do)

2. A question for the ladies...What kind of facial hair do you like on your man?

That is an easy one for me...every person I ever dated as a goatee.  I love the scruffy look...I think it makes it look like the man is a hard-working (physically)  and outdoorsy, but that is my opinion. 


3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken?

Well, I really can not think of a bad vacation.  The only thing bad about vacations to be are the flights to get there!  I remember just having some bad luck on a vacation, but the actually trip was amazing.  My family and I went to Bermuda for ever ago, of course we had some issues with our flight over there, but this story has to do with a ride from the airport to the hotel.  We were in out taxi and all of sudden..it sounded like something exploded then there was white stuff EVERYWHERE! Apparently the taxi's fire extinguisher exploded on us.  It was awful when it happened but funny to think about.  This same trip (a business trip for my parents), my parents were at some meeting and my sister and I got locked out of our room for ever!  We were just sitting by the door when my parents finally came back.  I dont remember much about that, just that my sister was so irriated.  
The trip was wonderful but just a couple things happened that werent the best.  By no means was this the worst vacation ever...it was wonderful...just some  not so good things happened :)


4. What's the first-ever blog you followed?
Heather's blog, Greer's Gossip.  She was the reason I started blogging because I read hers all the time. 

5. Do you enjoy amusement parks?
I may be the only person to say this...but I really dont enjoy them.  I enjoy parts of them.  I like the water rides and smaller rides, but I hate rollercoasters.  I just dont understand how people can enjoy them, or get a thrill from riding them.  Oh well, to each their own...I will stay on the ground! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment