Friday, May 27, 2011

It's Friday!!

It is finally Friday!! Usually days just fly by but this week has not at all! You know how when you look forward to something time just creeps by?  Well, I was looking forward to last night for so long!  My mom came home!!!  I am supposed to keep this a secret because she doesn't want to be bombarded while she is here but I figured that the people that would call and want to see her aren't reading my blog...so I am safe! :)  
She has been with my sister (and Dad but he has been home twice now) in Texas.  This is the longest I have been without seeing my mom.  I know 5 weeks isn't really that long, but it is for me :)
When I lived in Clemson, they came to all the football games and then came to the tennis matches that I worked in the spring.  When I lived in Aiken, I came home all the time!  So this was the longest! 
I went to her house last night for about an hour and then met her there again for lunch today.  It was great!  She is busy catching up with work all day and tomorrow so not sure if I will see her tomorrow.  Then I take her back to the airport on Sunday.
What is even better is that I get to see her, my dad AND Jodi next week when I visit them.  YAY :)
My parents! This picture of Dad is too funny :)
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment