Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Aubrey!!

Hi lovelies,

This is Aubrey from High-Heeled Love. Jami asked me if I would be willing to write a little guest post while she's off being a rock star and curing her sister of leukemia. How awesome are they both?

Anyway, like Jami and Jodi, I also live in South Carolina, and at this time of year, it's not at all unusual to see the temperature look like this (or hotter):
Not kidding. This was last Tuesday when I went to lunch.
So it's pretty crucial to find some ways to cool off in the summer. Here are my top five favorite ways to beat the summer heat.
Ice Cream
Watermelon and other summer fruits

Fruity cocktails
Swimming
Beach Trips
All images via weheartit


What are you favorite ways to keep cool in the summer? Stop by my blog to say hi and let me know!

No comments :

Post a Comment