Tuesday, July 12, 2011

First Guest Blogger!

My name is Brenna and I blog over at Enjoying These Moments... it is a blog that started during my hubbys first deployment and then moved into one that could update my family on our happenings when we moved to Germany in 2008... I love being able to keep in touch with my family and friends even though we are 1000's of miles apart.
I am super excited to be guest blogging for Ms. Jami!! I have been following her blog for awhile now and have my fingers crossed that all goes perfectly for both her and her sister in this upcoming two weeks!
So- I have an addiction. Seriously- it is bad! Pinterest is my new love. I find myself spending 1-2 hours in bed at night searching and repinning. Pinterest is the new Facebook. (hehe) One of my favorite boards on my account is my "All about Happy Words" board. I am a sucker for motivational sayings. I was that person who used to have all the little obnoxious sayings pins on MySpace (wow- thats a throwback! MySpace!!)
I know that I battle some homesickness. I am in month five of fertility treatments. We are in the heart of moving season for the Army... which means lots of friends leaving:(... so... as silly as it seems- sometimes a good motivational saying makes me smile! Thought we could all use some fun reminders. Hope you enjoy some of my favorites!!












I hope that these are reminders on days that you may need them... just as they have been for me on some days as well!!
Thank you Jami for letting me guest blog for you! I hope your trip goes well and am so excited you will be hugging your sister soon!!

1 comment :

  1. Great guest post! I love those sayings, I'm going to snag a bunch :)

    ReplyDelete