Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday!

Since I got put on the spot my a few people yesterday about me being slack on my blog I found a fun link-up to do today.... Milspouse Fill-In with Wife of a Sailor!  

1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
Seeing friends.  I admit I have been slack with that lately too.  I just haven't really felt like going out (by going out I mean going to dinner with people or something like that).  Wes and I finally went out with some friends last Friday night and it was wonderful!

2. What was your favorite thing that happened in March?
My favorite thing had to be hearing my baby's (still weird for me to say that) heartbeat!  It was the best thing ever!

3. Check your phone… who was the last person you called and what is your favorite thing about them?
Stephanie.  She has been one of my best friends since kindergarten!  She is the most sincere person you will ever meet and always there if you need here.  I haven't seen her in a few months and she is in town for Easter so I hope to see her this afternoon :)

4. If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why?
I really don't know...maybe pink?  It is my favorite color and I wear it all the time.  I am not good at these types of questions so that's the best answer you will get

5. What are you looking forward to in April?
I have so much to look forward too this month!  One of my favorite people in the world is getting married April 21 and we will have a weekend full of celebrations.
April 20 is going to be a great day.  Not only because of weddings but that marks a year that we found out Jodi's diagnosis and I am determined it will be a great April 20th this year! 
April 19th I will find out the gender of Baby Bowling! (he/she better cooperate that day!)
April 9th is the Prowl and Growl in Greenwood where Clemson football and basketball coach will come here for a dinner/banquet.  I cant wait :)

Happy Friday and Happy Easter!! 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment