Thursday, December 8, 2011

Oranges everywhere!


I try not to talk only about football on here because I know people may get tired of it...but it is my passion so I will have one more post about my Tigers :)  (ok I am lying..it wont be my last...but probably the last of 2011 ;)

We had a huge game this past Saturday against Virginia Tech and we won!!!  We have now beaten the Hokies twice this season!  Not only did we win but we also won the ACC Championship!  It was so much fun and I don't remember the last time I was so excited at a game.

I knew it was going to be a good day when we (Me, Sam, Stephanie and Blaine) walked to the stadium a few hours early and saw that Dierks Bentley was having a free concert!  That was like a good omen :)

Then it was finally game time!  Here are a few pictures from that awesome night!




We are going to the Orange Bowl!  There were oranges everywhere that night (and at Clemson this week).  Pre-season, who would have thought Clemson would be going to a BCS bowl...I know I sure wasnt!!


One of the funniest parts that night was when the Orange Bowl representative was there and this song began playing over the speakers:
It was too funny!  The worst part of the night was trying to find our car!! We walked around forever before we find it.  Glad Sam was there! Not a big fan of the dark in a city! haha


Next game will be at the BCS Orange Bowl against West Virginia on January 4th! Cant wait!

2 comments :

  1. yay bowl games! i love the oranges all over...

    xoxo,
    megs [at] Shine On

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay the oranges everywhere is hilarious! I love the spirit! :) happy to have found your adorable blog!

    ReplyDelete