Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Movies!

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge Day 3

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge
 
I am loving Amber and Neely's Holiday Blog Challenge :)

Today is all about my favorite Christmas Movies that I must watch every year!!  I already watched my MOST FAVORITE Christmas movie (we will probably watch it one or two more times too)
I also enjoy watching the following movies but they aren't a necessity like "Christmas Vacation" is:
 
The Holiday...I love this movie year round!
Who doesn't love A Charlie Brown Christmas!!
 You can never go wrong with Vince and Reese!
I usually watch bits and pieces of this movie, it is defiantly a classic
Buddy the Elf..Whats your favorite color??

I am also a sucker for a good Lifetime/Hallmark movie too! Cant wait to watch some more of my favorite Christmas movies!! :)

3 comments :

  1. Don't forget The Family Stone and Home Alone =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally watched the holiday last night. love that one! thinking i'll watch elf this weekend... at least twice...

    ReplyDelete