1. If you had $1,000 to donate to a charity, which would you choose?
Well, I probably should say I would donate to Girl Scouts since I work there and it really is a great program but I have to pick something else. If I had $1,000 to donate, I would donate to Alzheimer's Association. I have had loved ones fight both cancer and Alzheimer. Both of these diseases are horrible but from my experience having a loved one (my grandmother) have sever Alzheimer....that was so much harder on the family. She wouldn't even realize her family was in the room....such a depressing disease and I really really hope there is a cure soon!
2. Snow days: Do you welcome them happily or are they a pain in your butt?
I love them!! Whenever it snows, we get the 4wheelers out and the sled and play all day!! It is so much better than sitting in an office all day!! With that being said.....I am ready for warm weather though! Here are a couple pictures from the last snow day(s).
3. What talent did you wish you had and why?
I'm not picky...I just wish I had one! haha I would love to have a hobby such as sewing, knitting or just making something really cute! :)
4. Are you a news, politics or celebrity gossip junkie?
I think all of the above! I am really starting to get in to politics...Wes and I both enjoy Fox News. But I probably have to say I love my celebrity gossip the most. People.com is probably one of my most visited websites!
5. What is your favorite "cocktail"? (Are you a beer person, a kiddie cocktail junkie, or perhaps your more the "Cosmo" kind?! Anything flies...doesn't hafta be alcoholic!)
Well, I used to be more of a beer girl but not these days. If I drink anything (which I rarely do....if I do it is usually just one glass) I drink white wine.
I would take a sweet tea or diet dr. pepper or diet mt dew anytime!