Monday, January 17, 2011

My First Blog EVER :)

Well Heather has been asking me to start a blog for a while now.  I have been a blog stalker for a few months, so I figure why not?? :)

This is from Heather's first post so I figured I would just copy her and start with this....here goes nothing!

Current Job: Community Development Manager for the Girl Scouts of South Carolina

Originally From: Greenwood, SC

Married In: May 2009

Siblings: 1 - sister-Jodi

Natural Hair Color: Brown

Childhood sports?: plays softball for the recreation department..that was it
Mountains or Ocean: depends on my mood.  I love the beach but I also really enjoy going to my parents mountain house!  I mean who wouldnt love this view on your property!  (even with my dad in it :))

Sports Car or SUV: SUV...I wouldnt know what to do with a little car!

Favorite TV Show: I love Greys and Private Practice but my new favorite is Modern Family

Favorite Color: pink or purple

Favorite Board Game: Monopoly! We just got this last night...so excited



Favorite Fast Food: Chick-Fil-A or Zaxby's

How Many Times Did You Fail Your Permit/Drivers Test: Passed first try!!

Pens or Pencils? pens

Driver or Passenger: Driver usually

Favorite Actor/Actress: Julia Roberts and Vince Vaughn

Favorite Movie: I love my chick flicks...Wes hates them! :)

Pop or Soda: Coke

Tea or Coffee: Tea (sweet)

Hand shake or Hug: Hugs

Magazines or Books: Books on my kindle!


I hope this helps you to get to know me better!

No comments :

Post a Comment