Thursday, January 20, 2011

Kitchen Aid Mixer!!!

So like I said yesterday in my blog, I was going to use my mixer for the first time last night.  IT WAS WONDERFUL!! It is so convenient...my batter can be mixing while I do something else.  I know this may be lame for some, but I was smiling for ear to ear while baking last night!  Since I am now in the world of blogging...I had to document it all with pictures.  I really need to start using my real camera instead of my phone because these are in the best quality.

 
And the finished product.....
This is one of my favorite things to bake...Chocolate Chip Pound Cake.  It is so yummy and a huge hit with our friends.

While I was baking this cake for Reynolds, I looked over at my dogs babies (hey I dont have real babies yet, so I treat my dogs like they are my babies and they are spoiled rotten!!) and they were cuddling.  Well close enough to cuddling and I loved it.  Wes laughs at me because he says the only pictures I have on my phone are of Gracie and Callie....sad thing is....he is right!!

Happy Thursday Everyone :)

No comments :

Post a Comment