Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekend of Celebrations!

We have had lots of celebrating this weekend with Wes's birthday and a bridal shower for a relative.  Friday night we went out for Mexican with some friends and then we all decided we wanted to go bowling!  It has been years since we did this.  It was a lot of fun...here are some pictures of our friends in action...
            Jon Boy
 Jeff and Katherine
 Look at Wes's form haha
Very blurry but I was trying to catch Katherine "granny bowling"


Saturday, I helped my mother in law and sister in law help throw a bridal shower for one of their cousin's fiance.  Tommie's dining room looked so pretty so of course I had to take pictures of all the food and presents!!





 I love this one of Wyatt reading with Annie Claire and Evelyn!
Hard to tell but these are little tiny potatoes with cheese and broccoli in it..yummy!



Finally on Sunday, we went out to the Japanese Restaurant with with the Bowling's and Crawford's to officially celebrate Wes's birthday.  It was so yummy!  Then we went back to Tommie's and had Bruster's ice cream cake and presents.  In one of my earlier posts, I was talking about how I was stressed about what to get Wes for his birthday because he wanted something "useful".  Well that could be anything.   We build a fire in our fire place about every night and he says the poker (not sure the correct term for the fire place utensils) we had was cheap.  So I went and got him a really nice new set...I never knew how expensive they can get.  Here is a picture of it.

I also got him a new garden hose and sprayer since our wonderful puppy chewed one of his up the other night.  Finally I got him some seasonings for the food dehydrator I gave him for Christmas.  He said all of his presents were useful...yay! :)   We have one final birthday dinner tomorrow night with my parents...then we have a two week break from birthdays!



We had a great weekend with wonderful family and friends!!!

1 comment :

  1. Looks like you had a fun weekend!!! I am wishing that chocolate fountain was sitting next to me right now!

    ReplyDelete