Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wedding Week...The Ceremony!


I have had a great time sharing our wedding this week. It has been so much fun looking back at all my pictures and re-living our wedding day!!  I just hope it is not too boring for you. Today I am sharing our ceremony. It took place at the church I grew up in, Tranquil United Methodist Church in Greenwood, SC. It is a small town church and I love it!






Our ceremony was on Saturday, May 16th, 2009 @ 5:00 pm.
 
Ceremony: 
The Service of Worship
Prelude
Seating of Grandmothers
Seating of the Mothers
Chiming of the Hour
Vocal Solo.........Surely the Presence of the Lord is in this House by Wolfe
Processional............Hymne by Vangelis
Bridal Processional..........The Bridal Chorus by Wagner

The Wedding Ceremony
Greeting
Declaration of Intention
Presentation of the Bride
Exchange of Vows
Blessing and Exchange of Rings
Declaration of Marriage
Vocal Solo.....The Lord's Prayer by Malotte
Lighting of the Unity Candle
Blessing of Marriage
Presentation of the Bride and the Groom
Recessional............The Wedding March by Mendelssohn














No comments :

Post a Comment