Thursday, February 28, 2013

Changing things up a bit!

Every since I started this blog I always wanted a new name.  I could never think of a name that described me so I just went with the first thing that came to mind.  About a week ago I started brainstorming again..no luck.
Heather told me that she was doing the same and reccomended someone to talk to.  So I emailed Kelly and told her what I wanted to do.  The ironic this is...I ended up coming up with the name myself but she was so very helpful.

She is also designing my new page...I cant wait to share with everyone.  She has been so helpful and been emailing me all day making sure I am happy with everything!! Kelly is having a great deal but the only thing is...it ends tonight.  Make sure to check her out..even without the good deal, she has great prices!

So be on the lookout for my new blog name and layout...so excited...thanks Kelly!

No comments :

Post a Comment