Thursday, February 10, 2011

So Thankful!

I had a great birthday yesterday!  I am amazed by all the birthday wishes on facebook...which was like 130!  Days like that facebook really can make you feel great! :)

One of my closest friends, Alix, lives in Texas and I never get to see her anymore.  She is from France and when she moved to the states and went to Clemson, my family kinda adopted her for her American family.  Well now she is married and a new mom to my "nephew".  She totally made my birthday complete by sending this wonderful picture to me....
Isn't that the best gift ever! (Even if it is sideways)  Love this little boy even though I haven't officially met him before!

I also got to spend the evening with my parents, sister, grandma and my in-laws.  It was so nice to have everyone over at my parents for a yummy dinner and cookie cake!

I am collecting a beautiful nativity scene, so my parents and Wes's parents gave me pieces to help complete my collection.   Here are some pictures (not mine because they are all boxed up)



Ok, so I am using the stable and Mary and Joseph from the first picture and the animals and wise men from the second picture!

I also got this cute towel from my sister, I actually gave her the same exact one to her for Christmas and I kept telling her that I wanted one...so she got me one! :)
So I am so thankful to all my family and friends for making my day so special :)




Side note: I had to put this on here even though it doesn't have anything to do with my post.  Wes has been wanting to paint Callie's nails hot pink for so long and I didn't have the color he wanted.  Well after he saw my gifts from the blog swap he had to do it.  Look how funny!


What a fun ending to a great day!

1 comment :