Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Wee bit of me!

{one} what is your favorite breakfast food?
I am not the biggest breakfast fan, but I usually just eat a granola bar on my way to work (and a diet dr. pepper)

{two} how many pairs of shoes do you currently  own?
I have a lot of shoes, but probably only about 10 that I wear the most

{three} city or country?
Country! I am defiantly not a city girl, but it is always fun to visit for a day or two

{four} what is your favorite part of your job?
my co-workers and days like today when I get to work with a fun group of little girls :)

{five}what is your favorite junk food to snack on?
I guess pringles or popcorn

{six} have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
a few times with work (I work for the Girl Scouts and they like to interview me come cookie sale time!)

{seven} do you use post-it notes?
LOVE post-its...just look at my office!! Wes even put some in my stocking this past Christmas!!

My new favorite....

 
{eight} do you have freckles?
my nose is covered with them

{nine} is it okay for men to wear pink?
if they can pull it off...sure! My hubby would never ever be seen in pink....he has told me that many of times!

{ten} when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
last year for one of my bffs!  I hate to say it but it wasnt my idea!  She was going toa retreat with her church and the girl that was planning everything asked for friends and family to send letters...so I did :)

No comments :

Post a Comment