Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Halloween Pajama Party!

Today I am linking up with Darci & Meredith for their Halloween Pajama Party Link-Up!

I love having themed pajamas that Paige can wear and when I saw this link-up on Instagram yesterday, I knew I had to pull out Paige's Halloween pajamas!

Here are a few pictures from this morning:

Someone just woke up and wanted to play on Mama's bed.
                           


Paige makes is so very difficult to take pictures these days...she is never still!

 



She wouldn't smile for me so I started singing so she started laughing and put her hands up on head..but I took the picture and she looks like she is covering her ears so I would stop singing!
 
Does she not look so old in these pictures? How is my baby 13 months old already??


  photo 8837077b_zpsad55eb7f.png

3 comments :

  1. I LOVE those PJs with the candy all over the pants -- they're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SO CUTE! I love how girly they look :)

    Hope you're having a great week!
    Miranda :)
    www.ournestingplace.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man those are cute jams, and a cute babe in cute jams too! Well, maybe not a baby anymore! Time is going too fast. Mine is almost a year, oy.

    ReplyDelete