Friday, May 10, 2013

Mother's Day

I was going to wait until after Mother's Day to write about this but I will just write about a recap then.  But I really just wanted to write about how special this day is this year.  This time last year I was pregnant and really couldn't believe I was having a baby of my own!  I have always dreamed of being a Mom...it is what I have always wanted.  When I was growing up and people asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up...I always said a Mama!  Thanks to Miss Paige..I finally am one now! 
  

With Mother's Day coming up, it has really got me thinking about the past year.  Being a Mama is hard work but it is actually so much easier than I thought it ever would be.  They always say it just comes naturally and it really does! I know Paige has been a pretty easy baby so that may be part of it as well.  I am not a decision maker...just ask my sister, but when it comes to Paige, I can make a decision in a heart beat and never look back.  I just know what is best for her and our family.  It may not be the decision others would make but it is mine!
 
The day we brought Paige home, I was terrified! I didn't know if I would know how to raise this pretty baby!  It is a lot of pressure but I wouldn't change it for the world.  It is crazy to think that you and your husband are parents and the ones to raise a baby all by yourself!  Just hope we don't screw her up too much ;)
 These past 8 months have been the BEST 8 months of my life.  I never really thought anything would top college life...man was I wrong.  I love every morning when we are getting ready and every night rocking her to sleep...and all the seconds in between!  Who knew being a Mama would be this awesome!

I just hope that everyone that wants to be a Mama gets to be...everyone should experience this love!  So happy Mother's day to all my favorite Mamas! A special Happy Mother's Day to my Mom
To my Mother in Law 
 
My Mema
 
And even though she isn't Paige's Mama...she is close enough! JoJo!
 

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! 
 photo 8837077b_zpsad55eb7f.png

No comments :

Post a Comment