Friday, May 17, 2013

The Office

How sad is it that I am actually a little depressed that The Office ended last night!  I haven't even watched the season finale yet, I am just putting it off for a little bit.  Ok I will watch it today I am sure, but once I watch it...it will be over!
Now if you asked me a few years ago if I like that show...I answered a quick NO!  I never even watched one episode because I thought I wouldn't like it.  I am a little embarrassed to say why I didn't watch it.  My old boss loved it and talked about it every Friday about how great it was.  By this time everything my boss at the time did got on my last nerves.  I needed a new job and being around him just aggravated me...so The Office aggravated me.  Makes sense right?
Well a couple years ago, I watched every season on Netflix...OMG is it a great show!
I am just in love with Jim and Pam...I mean how cute are they?!

***I just found an entire website of these devoted to The Office!***

There really isn't a person on this show that I don't like.  At the beginning I didn't really care for Dwight, but he really makes the show!  Dwight is defiantly one of a kind!  I think I would go crazy if I worked with someone like him...but then again he would make my day very entertaining!
 

After watching this show over the years, I have realized I have a pretty boring job and I miss having co-workers in the office!  I know it would never be like it is on the show but would be better than working alone I'm sure! 

I was very worried how this show would be with out Steve Carell since he seemed to be the brains behind the show...but it was still wonderful.  How awesome would life be if you were able to work for this guy:
 
I guess I will watch the Season Finale now and say goodbye to an awesome show!  Man..I want to work for Dunder Mifflin...

  photo 8837077b_zpsad55eb7f.png

No comments :

Post a Comment